nuffnang

Followers

tulis nama blog korang.. nanti i follow ok....

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

jokes for today...

here some jokes that could ease your mind for today... happy2 :D

1) A man suspected his wife of seeing another man, so he hired the famous Chinese detective, Chen Lee, to watch and report any activities while he was gone. A few days later, he received this report: 

MOST HONOLABLE SIR: 
YOU LEAVE HOUSE 
I WATCH HOUSE 
HE COME TO HOUSE. I WATCH 
HE AND SHE LEAVE HOUSE. I FOLLOW. 
HE AND SHE GO IN HOTEL. I CLIMB TREE. 
I LOOK IN WINDOW. 
HE KISS SHE. SHE KISS HE. 
HE STRIP SHE. SHE STRIP HE. 
HE PLAY WITH SHE. SHE PLAY WITH HE. 
I PLAY WITH ME. I FALL OUT OF TREE. I 
NO SEE. 

NO FEE. 
CHEN LEE. 
SOLLEE. 

__________________________________________________________________________________
2) An Arab interview at the US Embassy. 

Consul : What is your name? 
Arab : Saddom Mahdom 

Consul: Sex? 
Arab : Six to ten times a week 

Consul: I mean, male or female? 
Arab : both male and female and sometimes even camels 

Consul: Holy cow! 
Arab : Yes, cows and dogs too 

Consul: Man,........ isn' t it hostile? 
Arab :Horse style, dog style, any style 

Consul: Oh..........dear! 
Arab : Deer? No deer, they run too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...